"I was isleptwithjustinbieber"
sup nigga. my names kristi (i was isleptwithjustinbieber). I think about Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber 90% of the time, the other 10% im thinking about sex. xoxo

(Source: teen-wolf)


tagged #teen wolf   #stydia

(Source: justndrewbiebers)


Anonymous said: Im unfollowing you bc one you said the n word in ur description and two ur blog changed. And the change sucks. Bye.

Lol


beginningtrends said: insta?

Kristi_osborne


(Source: rbieber)


(Source: addiekanes)


bettershitbricks:

hearing a guy say “i’m gonna cum” is just so sexy cos his voice goes all strained and shit


(Source: justndrewbiebers)


(Source: rbieber)



tagged #miley cyrus

(Source: doorwaystothesky)



(Source: heathicorn)


tagged #teen wolf

Tyler being a cutie on Wolf Watch. (x)

(Source: jcjoeyfreak)


(Source: nothinglikeus)


SH